Thursday, September 30, 2010

.. Beautiful Adelaide ..

Hee hee hee... Ha ha ha... Ho ho ho... :)

My family has finally confirmed and booked their flights to attend my graduation in Dec. My return ticket has also been booked, FINALLY! This is such a motivation and booster for me! At least now I know when I am going back! :)

Even though not the whole family is coming, I am already very thankful... cos I know the cost will really be so high (it is already very high now even for the 4 of them). It's alright! I pray that we will continue to prosper and do so well in our careers.. and we can plan a family holiday sometime again in the near future!

These few days I have been thinking about the places that we can cover in Adelaide so that my mum, Mad and ah yi can have a memorable and good trip in Adelaide!  And YES! I am so happy that Samuel is coming too! :D  Initially I was thinking we can do a road trip to Melbourne cos I don't want them to feel too bored in Adelaide.  HAHA.  But after planning the initial itinerary, I realized that there are so many places we can cover and we won't even have time to travel to Melb! So... after exams I am going to start my "research" on the places to travel...  and explore Adelaide and South Australia to the max that we can! Adelaide is not that boring after all! HAHA....

School holiday is ending soon....!! This week has been more fruitful.. meeting up group members for the assignments that we have. Hope to get the remaining assignments done and settled within the next 2-3 weeks, and then exam preparation can really start!

I am more concerned for the global issues course that I am taking in this sem... I pray that my first failed assignment will not be the fatal issue to cause me to fail this course??..  Thinking back, it was really just a bad "season" of my Uni life. I pray that God will indeed "deliver" me once again. This experience will definitely put me in a good position to encourage others next time who went through the same experience as me... and I pray that, this failure is enough.

Last lap to go!  Gonna finish it well!  :)

No comments: