Sunday, September 05, 2010

.. Hillsong United ..

Hillsong United is in Adelaide for a night!

Went to the Hillsong United concert today and the atmosphere was electrifying.

The concert was really good! They are indeed a great band... For His kingdom and glory!

I do have some 感触 too... The hype seemed among the youths. I remembered when I was a youth, I was as hype up as them. But as I grew older, I have become a little more "reserved".

I think it's not about being hype up or not. It's not just about being excited. Worship is really a matter of the heart.

I know that I really love God. But I realized that I can be more expressive in my outward acts. I can be 30, and still very energetic. I can be 40, and still very energetic. When I am 50, I still want to be energetic when it comes to praising and worshiping Him.

Today is a good experience. First experience with Hillsong United. I saw the excitement in the youths. I am stirred by them, and reminded how I used to praise and worship God like them. Then it dawned on me that, I can do better, much better.

Let not the environment that I am in, determined who I am and how I behave. I am who I am in Him. My self-concept determines my destiny.

Father God. My life is Yours. I am not getting younger. So I really hope that as I step into my 31st year soon, I will be somewhere closer to where my dream is.

No comments: