Friday, September 03, 2010

.. Goodbye Winter! ..

This is Wright Street.

A street that is often "dangerous" with the aboriginals walking by. Shouting at us. Screaming at us.

A street where a "naked" man was seen few times by my hostel mates.

A street where we will not walk at night, even with a group of people.

Anyway, this post is not about this street. Haha... I took this picture when I was walking back to the hostel one day. Just wanted to capture the last "few moments" of these bald trees.

It is SEPTEMBER!! So now we are stepping into SPRING! Winter is over! :)

I guess after 28 years, I am already very used to the humid weather in Singapore. So winter is too cold for me, too cold for my liking... Even after wearing 3 layers of clothes, it is still not enough. Then I got to switch on the heater in my hostel room, which made my throat sored, my nose blocked & often bled inside due to the dryness.

Winter was also the time where I found myself eating more because I needed to eat to keep myself warm! HAHA. So I think I put on some weight too!

One last thing about winter which I do not like is that, I realized winter does make people feel depressed a little bit more often than the other seasons. I think it is true that we need the SUN to cheer us up!

Anyway, I'm glad that winter is over. Though I think I will miss it too cos I will not be here for winter next year.

It has been raining these two days, and the rain was unexceptional "long" today. 长命雨!I think it didn't rain that much last year.

I hope the rain will go off soon. I look forward to more of the SUN! Enough of the depressing days.... I want more joy.... more positivity! :)

Bye bye Winter. I'm thankful for the experience to live in somewhere with 4 seasons. I will visit you again next time, but I'm pretty certain that long stay is not for me. HAHA.

I LOVE SINGAPORE!


No comments: