Sunday, September 26, 2010

.. Thankful ..

It has been a great week! Recovered from the viral infection... and got back to work on Fri & Sat! Completed the debate reflection few days before it was due.. the feeling of submitting an assignment way before the due date is really GOOD! Haha... I hope my last 3 assignments will also be like that!

Also thankful to my hostel mates whom showed their care by giving me oranges (peeled and piece by piece placed in a container).... and home-made sugar cane drink!  WOW.  Felt really loved...... and blessed.  :)

Thank you Pauline.....  Thank you Audrey. :)

Then yesterday after work, went to Tania's place for dinner.  She invited me over, and we wanted to watch the online service with Dr Bernard together!  Got to know Tania only recently, maybe 1-2 months ago??.... got to meet in a really unique manner. We were in church, and happened to sit on the same seat on 2 different rows.  Then while chatting, she happened to ask me, "are you Elaine?"...  We had a common friend, Wei Fen, who is also a City-Harvester. Had always wanted to introduce both of us to each other but never get the chance! Haha... So I am glad that we still MET! And it is really good to get to know a City-Harvester in Adelaide... knowing that you both come from "common" background!

And my oh my! Tania is such a good cook!! She prepared such a sumptuous dinner!!  Awwwwww... Been so long since I eat such a nice, homely, delicious, nutritious DINNER!!

3 dishes and a soup! Made me missssss my mum's cooking so much! :)

So after dinner, Tania, Ern Chee and myself watched the online service together. And after that we really had such a GOOOOOOD sisterly chat! About church, ministry, etc etc....  I felt so relieved also cos I finally can share some of my heart... It was really a good fellowship. And I am really thankful for that.

I just want to thank God.... indeed when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I'm thankful to have gone through these few weeks of a low low point, and yet now, things have moved on, and I have moved on.

God is indeed good, and I am thankful for the people He has placed in my life always to encourage me and to support me. My family, my church friends, friends in Adelaide...

It's going to be the last quarter of 2010 soon! WOW! And I want to make it such a good last 3 months!

Indeed the latter days shall be even better than the beginning!

Thank You JESUS! I love You Lord!


No comments: