Monday, September 27, 2010

.. Don't Stop Believing! ..

Recently we had an OXYGEN event, it's a song-writing competition. So every life group is to present a song item, and everyone has to be involved!

I'm amazed at how things managed to get pulled together despite of the short time frame that we had. And I think, it was really a job well done! All of the people in the LG enjoyed themselves, we had a good time practicing and singing together.

This is a video of our performance that day.  Out of 5 life groups, we got the 3rd prize!  It was a great achievement cos it was really quite a last minute thing for us! :)

Looking at the video brought such a smile on my face...  I think when I return back to Singapore, I will definitely miss Northrington LG!  But indeed 天下没有不散之宴席。。。I'm thankful that our lives crossed in Adelaide...  I'm thankful to have befriended this bunch of awesome people in these 2 years of my life. :)

Northrington Life Group...
Made up of international students from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, 
Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam!

Enjoy this video.... our very own version of Glee - Don't Stop Believing! :)



No comments: