Sunday, September 12, 2010

.. I AM BLESSED !! ..

I recently have a realization of how blessed I actually am! And I want to blog about it NOW!

Being the middle child, I used to suffer from middle-child syndrome. When there were just me and Madeline, my mum doted on Madeline, while my dad doted on me.

Then, Wen Wen came along. All of a sudden, I felt my dad's attention was given to Wen Wen more than me.

So I grew up feeling very unloved by my parents. Feeling that Mum loved Madeline, and Dad loved Wen Wen. I felt that I am here because of an accident in life. No purpose, no reason for living.

So, guess I also became very independent, as a result of that. Not that it is not good to be independent, but to be overly dependent on oneself, then it is not good.

But thank God I came to know Jesus Christ in 1999. I gave my heart to God. And I felt I have a new life. And it was only in year 2000 or 2001, after a message by Dr Bernard, that he drilled into me, "You are NOT an accident in life"! He repeated this phrase 3 times. And it was after the 3rd time that this phrase was left burning in my heart.

So I started the journey of the burning desire to discover my life purpose. After an encounter with God while I was praying one day, God told me to go to Bible School to equip myself with more knowledge of the Word. So I went to SOT in 2002.

I became a CGL in 2003. What an amazing journey it has been. To share lives with the many young people that I have contact with. My heart became younger because of the energy that is within these awesome great people. :)

Today (12 Sep 2010) is a great day. HAHA. Cos it is the day where Wen Wen is officially in a relationship...... with my dearest brother JASON NG! WOOHOO!! HAHA.

It's amazing how things work out between the 2 of them. God is indeed good. :)

Anyway, the realization of how blessed I am, is because......

After Mad got married, we were blessed with a most wonderful 姐夫!!!To me and Wen, it is really like having a big brother to us! And this brother is really so gooooood! He has set such a high standard for us in our future partner-to-be!

Mad's happy family!

So, now with Wen Wen getting attached, HAHA. I seriously want to believe God that Jason will be my future bro-in-law. Hee hee... I love this brother very much. He is just like a 弟弟 to me!


Me, being the middle child, with one 姐 and one 妹. And because of "relationship multiplication", I actually also have one 哥 and one 弟! So I am blessed with 兄弟姐妹!!!I realized that being the middle child, I am actually blessed in everything! HAHA.

I know it may sound a little silly. But, I just want to be thankful in everything. I think it is really a blessing to have wonderful people to be a part of our family.

It's really a great testimony of how my family has come together, and be where and who we are today. All glory to the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. We know that it wouldn't be possible if not because of Him.

I'm really looking forward to even greater days. Eye has indeed not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of men, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him!

Tomorrow is Mad's birthday. Will blog again.... a tribute to my most wonderful and awesome 姐姐!!!

No comments: