Thursday, September 23, 2010

.. Spring! ..

It is now Spring! More of the sun nowadays... but it is still considerably cold to me! Hope the sun will be out more often... We need more Vitamin D! :)

Took this picture last week but haven't been able to blog it cos was so sick!.. The flowers are blooming again... That's a nice sight to see.

Some issues happened recently at Uni.. made me realized that it is indeed a harsh, harsh world we're living in. Despite that reality is harsh, I thank God that He is a God of abundant grace and mercy.

Yep, just a setback! I'll be UP! Just completed and submitted my debate reflection! YEAH YEAH!! Means left with 3 assignments to go... JUST 3!!! WOOHOO!!!

I WILL GRADUATE THIS DECEMBER!!!! AMEN!

Praise God that I am better already too!! Slept so much, drank so much water, kept visiting the loo.... Aiyoyo... But I feel more energized! Gonna be back to my normal life and self soon!

God is indeed GOOD all the time! Thank God for Him, and all the support from my loved ones back home!! :)


No comments: