Saturday, September 11, 2010

.. Sick ..

Had not been feeling well for the past 2 days... Think there's a flu bug going on. Felt feverish, and weak... Popped a panadol and slept for few hours after work today. Now feeling much better already... thank God!

I think it's quite a bad thing to fall sick while being away from home.

And it's a bad thing to fall sick when one can't take MC from work. I thought of not going to work today, but then it would mean A$75 to miss work for today. So I still went!

Really hate falling sick cos it would mean I sleep more than doing the things I want and need to do!

I hope the next 3 months will just pass by quickly... Actually come to think of it, it's quite fast already! Approaching week 8 of school next week! Means after the 2 weeks break, it will be 5 weeks remaining, and then EXAM!! :O

3 more major assignments and a debate reflection to go. Then I can start preparing for exam! Hope I will exercise excellent time management, and avoid the crazy exam scenario like the last semester!

Oh, wanna thank God for a good debate last week! We received very good feedback from our tutor, and it was indeed a good learning experience for me!

Mad's birthday is coming! And a BIG event is happening soon too!! HOHO... Can't wait can't wait!!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi i like the blog very much.