Thursday, September 30, 2010

.. Goodbye Patsy! ..

Went to send Patsy off yesterday morning at the airport.. when she was about to board her flight, I felt tears at the tip of my eyes but I managed to control it! Hee... Makes me also think for a moment that, though I always say how much I wanted to go home... I think I will really miss this place too.

Anyway, Patsy has went back to Indonesia to attend her sister's wedding, while waiting for her visa application status. She has graduated in August... and now looking for a job in Australia. Hmmm. I don't know what is God's will for her, but I pray that God will indeed lead her and guide her steps.

Patsy was the first person in the hostel whom I had a "proper" conversation with when I first reached Adelaide last year. The first "Christian" I met, and she helped me to get connected to the internet on the very first day so that I can get "connected" to the world and my loved ones back home.  She then brought me to Paradise Community Church...  I am thankful to God that our paths crossed. I know that she has a great heart for GOD! Though there are also much challenges, I'm glad that she is still going on strong in her faith and her walk. May these few months back in her home church will ignite her love for God even stronger. I believe Patsy is going to shine for Jesus everywhere she goes!

Do not know if we will get to meet again...  But I know that the friendship will indeed go on till eternity!

Take care Patsy!  Thanks for these 2 years of friendship and support!  :)

No comments: