Monday, October 04, 2010

.. It is OCTOBER!!! ..

It is now 6.09 am and I am still awake!!!

Haha.. cos I slept from 6pm to 10pm plus.. so guess I should just stay up and do my assignments!!

And praise the LORD! I completed my part on one group assignment!  So now I can move on to the other 2 assignments while waiting for the rest to finish their parts..

It is now already the month of October!  Time flies... 2 weeks holiday is over and school is re-starting!  Thank God it's PH today so that we have another day off.  WOOHOO!

Daylight saving starts again!  So now the time difference with Singapore is back to 2.5 hours...  But it's good that the day is longer now!  Sky will only turn dark at 8pm.. so it's good!  Safer to walk home from Uni or work! :)

And exam timetable is out!!!  Finally!  At least now I know when are my papers... and praise GOD!!  My 3 papers are spread out so nicely!  The hardest one is my first paper, which means I can focus my revision and clear it first!  Then focus on the 2nd paper, after the 2nd then I can do my last bit of revision on the last paper!  WOOHOO!  Can't wait to finish this semester man!!  :D

Gambatte gambatte!!  Just few more weeks to gooooooo!

No comments: