Sunday, October 10, 2010

.. Goodbye FarmVille... for NOW! ..

The time has finally come... for me to say GOODBYE to my farm! For now at least till 26th Nov, after my last paper!!!

My beautiful farm... haha... the FB game that has kept me company for the last many months... my source of entertainment here in Adelaide!

I love it when Sam Sam saw me farming when I was back home for holiday... He would sit on my lap and look at the animals, and point out to me what the animals were! He would often distinguish all the different animals correctly, and imitate the sounds of them!

So adorable right!! Sam Sam is a smart boy! :)

I will let Dan Dan do the same too next time! Sit on my lap and let him tell me what the animals are! :)

Anyway, this game is taking too much of my time... or rather, I should say, I should concentrate all the time that I have (aside Uni, church and work) to do my remaining tutorials and assignments that I have now!

Praise God I finally completed and submitted a group assignment! Wah... this is one very tough group work.. but glad it's done. Prayerfully will get a good grade for it.

Another 2 assignments and a presentation to go go go!!!

OK. Good bye my pretty farm.... I will miss you.  HAHA. Thanks for keeping me entertained all these while!

No comments: