Monday, May 31, 2010

.. A Surprise from an "Angel" ..

Carrington LG has been playing the Angel & Mortal game 3 weeks ago and we're going to have the identity disclosure in this coming LG meeting on Wed!

The sad thing is, my angel has not been "working".... Totally MIA (Missing in action)!!! In fact, I suspect perhaps my name was missed out or some error happening... So I actually do not have any angel at all. If not, I really cannot "accept" the fact that the angel didn't even do anything for me in the last 3 weeks!!... :(

The game was organised in such a way that everyone in the LG is playing, so there is no organizer nor coordinator, and no one knows who's the angel for everyone....

I have been enjoying being the angel for my mortal... In fact, have been trying very "hard" to get a gift that I know will bless my mortal very much. :) Well well... Of course I hope my angel can "surprise" me with some stuff... It always encourages the heart...

Nonetheless, I was blessed by an angel today!! :)

As usual, I worked a 10-hour shift today... Felt really tired! Backache. Shoulder ache. Everywhere ache. Age is catching up on me... LOL... Was thinking throughout the day, what shall I cook for dinner... But, after work, really felt so tired, and lazy to cook once again... So decided perhaps just dun cook! Just grab some bread to eat... Bread has been my best friend thus far!

When I reached the hostel and got into my room, was "greeted" by a lovely note on the floor!


Initially I thought that it was my guitar from eBay that has arrived!! Can you believe it, till now my wrong guitar issued is not settled!! -_-

WOW!!!
This is soooo SWEET! :)


Though they're just some simple dishes, oh my, they tasted really so yummy nice!! Have not been eating such complete dinner for a long long time already! :D


Went to knock on Janice Chiang's door and ask her if she was the one who cooked these. This girl huh, tried to deny, but I can see from her face that she was the ONE lor!! HAHA...

I know you will be reading this, so I just want to say, a big THANK YOU to you JANICE CHIANG!! :) Your this meal really touches me a great deal!! :)

This meant a lot to me, somehow....

I just want to thank God too. Because He indeed heard the cries of my heart. I spent a good one hour worshiping and praying to God last night...

This surprise from an "angel" really blessed and encouraged my heart a great deal.

Thank You Father God. I know You are here with me. And You have not forgotten me...

Thank you Janice Chiang. God has moved through you today and encouraged me in a very special way! :)


1 comment:

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Haha Elaine :) the angel and mortal game sounds cool!ya angel may have spends looooots of time finding e gift for u :)