Friday, May 28, 2010

.. The Helper ..


I stayed up all night and finally cleared my last assignment for this semester.

It has been an "exciting" journey... From a place where I really have no idea how to go about doing it & was so depressed, to finally submitted a 24-page assignment on Strategic Analysis on Apple Inc.

I made a prayer that God will send someone to help me. And He did. He sent me, the Holy Spirit. :)

It is really amazing, how, after praying, things always work out. Ideas came to me bit by bit... and I happened to come across some really helpful articles from the internet. I started my research more than 2 weeks ago.. But none of them were as helpful as these! I thought I need to ask for submission extension... But in fact I submitted before the time due!

Some people may say, aiyah it's coincidence!! But like what Pastor Kong always says, whenever we pray, coincidence happens!!!

I am thankful, really thankful. I hope to get at least a credit for this assignment cos it's 35%. A credit will already be a miracle! All glory to Him indeed...

And of course!! I really want to say thank you to those who had prayed for me. Your prayers had given me extra strength and grace! :)

Spent some time to re-arrange my room... "Broke up" the 2 tables that I laid adjacent previously and put the 2 tables one on each side of the wall. So now I have 2 tables!

This is for computer usage... Play my farmville, HAHA!

This is for studying purpose... Exams in less than 4 weeks' time!! :O

I just booked air-ticket to Melbourne!! Hee hee... Going to visit Mei Lynn together with Janice on 3rd July. A$81.50 for 2-way return, I think it is really cheap lo!

I miss home so much... Miss family and the dear friends back home... I wish I can go back during the 3 weeks' winter break! Hee hee....

Well well.......... Going to sleep now, working at 8am tomorrow!

I am sooooooo looking forward to catch the only Asia Conference service online this Sunday!! It must have been so awesome so far! :)


No comments: