Monday, May 03, 2010

.. It is MAY!! ..

It is the month of May!

I am feeling rather tired recently... maybe been working too many hours already? Have not get started on my 3 assignments and the weekly tutorials... After work basically no energy to get started on anything...

OH NO!! ELAINE CHUA BUCK UP!!

Rain called me just now!! So nice to hear from her... :) And she says she wanna come for my graduation!!! :D :D :D But... See how first lah... HAHA... She is such a BUSY woman....

Met a lady from Singapore at my workplace today... She recognized from my accent that I'm a Singaporean! WOOHOO! Haha... We exchanged contact number, hopefully to meet up for a coffee someday. She married to an Aussie man in January, and I can see that she misses Singapore a great deal! She is so happy to meet me, a fellow Singaporean! Haha cos Singaporeans are just so rare here....

Hmmm! Just hope these 2 months will pass by quickly! Get this semester done and over with!

Working at 9am tomorrow! Going to reply few emails before hitting the bed again! I am really cultivating a healthy habit here, sleep early and rise early. :)

Miss home miss home miss home!!! Hope Wen Wen's exams finish soon so that she can have time to skype with me!


No comments: