Saturday, May 29, 2010

.. Still, Praise the Lord! :) ..

I dreamt that I got a P1 for my killer assignment last night. Was still sharing with Janice at work today, she said I must be so stressed that I dreamt about it! Haha..

When I came back, checked my UniSA email, realised that the tutor marked my assignment already!! That's really fast lor, I just submitted yesterday!..

And, I really got P1. Haha. That means ranges between 55%-64%.

Well well, definitely a little disappointed, cos this assignment is worth 35%, and I hope I can get a credit (between 65%-74%) so that exams no need to be so stress!

But come to think of it, my first prayer was just to pass this assignment, cos it was so tough. So I just wanna thank God that I passed it, and instead of a P2 (50%-54%), I got a P1! :)

Yea, though P1, still, praise the LORD!! :)

Exams is coming soon... in less than 4 weeks' time! Woahhhhh....



No comments: