Monday, May 10, 2010

.. Fruitful loooooong day ..

Today was a rather fruitful day!

Started work at 8am, till 6pm. Then went to uni library, else if I come back to hostel I know that I wouldn't get anything done! :P

Thanks to JANICEEEE! Had Mac cheeseburger cum bacon plus 2 nuggets & some fries for my dinner... for FREE! :D

Managed to get some parts of the Mgmt Accounting assignment started, finally! I REALLY HATE ASSIGNMENTS man... especially those when you put in so much effort and don't reap a good result! :O

But it's really motivating to have friends doing work together in the library... Thank you Janice & Patsy! :)

Left the library at 11.45pm, thank God didn't have to wait for the security car for too long. Met Guri finally! Haha... Good short chat in the car, back to hostel within 5 mins!

Guess I shall make library my second home again for the next few weeks!

Thanking God for His grace, His strength... I can indeed do all things through Him who strengthens me!



No comments: