Sunday, May 09, 2010

.. A brand new week! ..

It's the start of a brand new week today! Entering into week 9 of study period, (though it seems to me that time crawls) time indeed flies actually!

Called mummy after watching online service today, and glad to hear the joy in her over my call! She said she was happy that I did not forget about her.

Silly her, how will I forget about her, leh? Haha..

The past week has been unusually.... heavy for me, I don't really know exactly why too. Just felt a little down, hmmm, rather down actually.... Just not really the usual, joyful me.

Just felt so..... lonely. :(

Gonna pick myself up! :)

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

I am going to spend some time to pray now. Seeking God is good, and I know that He will be there to encourage me.

It shall be a good, blessed new week ahead! :)


No comments: