Tuesday, May 25, 2010

.. Killer Assignment ..

I am so so stuck with this Strategic Management assignment now... and it is really depressing me so much.

I guess nothing much can really depress me to an extent, except studies! :(

Just made a prayer to God that He will send someone to help me with the assignment.

I had never felt this "desperate" before.. But, it really made me realize how desperate some students can be sometimes, and when we can, we should always try our very best to help them through.

God has been reminding me of Phil 4:13, I can indeed do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I recalled all those incidents when I was so stuck in my studies, and how I managed to overcome every single one of them with His grace.

And I believe I can this time too!

Am preparing not to sleep tonight if I can..... Took a short short nap just now. Praying that tonight will really be a fruitful one!

Holy Spirit I need You! :)


No comments: