Saturday, March 07, 2009

.. My IKEA trip! ..

I have no Friday classes and thus I arranged with 2 of my hostel mates for a trip to IKEA!
I always loved shopping at IKEA! :)

We were hungry, so we ate something before we shopped!
The hotdog here is huge! Twice the size than that of Singapore @ the price of A$1!
The ice cream is also A$1.
Soft drinks @ A$1 and coffee @ A$1.50. And they are re-fill able!

These are the things we bought!

This IKEA is similar with IKEA Tampines..


Then we decided to go to Harbour Town.
It is another shopping paradise!

This is Patsy! She's from Indonesia.
She is the first hostel mate whom I got to know when I first shifted in.
She is a very nice person! :)

The girl laughing behind her is Man Yi, from Malaysia.
She and her sister Jia Yin arrived in Adelaide the same day as I did.
I enjoy chatting with the both of them.. They are great! :)


There are a LOT of shops here!!..
But we did not shop for long, cos we want to rush back and prepare for Friday Night Church.
But we will arrange to go visit Harbour Town to continue our shopping again!
Hee hee...


These are what I bought today!


Clock - A$6.95
Desk lamp + blub - A$19.90


5 Hangers - A$1.95
Organiser - A$1.95


T-Shirt @ A$5


3 containers - A$1.95..


.. to put my favourite snacks!! hoho...


It was a great trip today! Fruitful cos I bought quite a number of things! Hee hee...

We are planning to go to Henley Beach next Sunday.
It's a GREAT beach they say! :)
Will post pictures again.

1 comment:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Don't snack too much! :P