Sunday, March 01, 2009

.. CCC Unley ..

I visited CCC Unley this morning. Unley is a suburb in Adelaide. There are a few Christian City Churches in Adelaide... But a few are too far away from the city. This Unley branch is one of the nearer ones...


This is the main audi - the stage..


The man in black shirt is the pastor of this church.
He is also called Pastor Phil!
And... His style of preaching is soooooo much like Pastor Phil Pringle!
The DNA is there! :)
I enjoyed his preaching. I am blessed by the word!


The cafe area


View from outside


This cross is painted by Pastor Phil himself.
Seems familiar?? :)


Today I felt really ministered by the service. The very moment I stepped into the place, it takes just a while for the presence of God to flow tangibly.. It is something I have been seeking for since I came to Adelaide for the last 2 plus weeks.

I felt so recharged after the service! Yeah!

School starts tomorrow!! I am soooooo excited! :D

No comments: