Thursday, March 19, 2009

.. 3 weeks have passed! ..

I'm into the 3rd week of my semester, and things are getting better now. As in, I'm getting more used to the education system here in UniSA. Though still have not make any Aussie friends, thank God for good hostel mates that I can chat with...

Now I understand why, when playing Sims, when the "social" need of the Sim is running low, the Sim will become very frustrated, and we need to get the Sim to communicate with the other Sims so that that need can be met. Haha. I can understand now because I am experiencing that too. I talk so much lesser than ever before. I think it is really not very healthy. And recently Pastor Kong taught us that women need to talk 30,000 words a day is it? I think I didn't even reach 1/3 of it?!!

Haha...

Anyway.. I will be missing church's Easter drama this year. As in, not able to catch it "LIVE" in church. I think the drama is going to be awesome as usual. I hope many will experience the love of God this Easter once again.

Time flies! This year marked the 10th year of my walk with God. It has indeed been awesome, adventurous, meaningful, fulfilling and exciting. Though challenges have been going on, God has been faithful and true.

I missssssssss City Harvest so much. I miss my zone and my CG!

I'm excited... and looking forward to going back to serve in church in 2 years' time. I hope I will be better equipped with more experiences, and more excited to serve than ever before.

The greatest thing in life to me, is still to see how lives have been changed and impacted through the sharing of the Word, the sowing of my love and serving.

15 weeks to go! ;)

No comments: