Tuesday, March 03, 2009

.. Heavy Rain in Adelaide ..


Ever since I reached Adelaide on 12 Feb, this is the first time where it rains in Adelaide! It was sooooo HOT last week, it turned cold 2 days ago. So the last 2 days just felt some droplets of water only. But today the rain came!

I had a lecture at 10am today. So when I left home, the rain was quite heavy. I took the usual walking path to campus, and it proved to be a wrong choice. I was half-drenched! So I was feeling so cold in the lecture hall! My Nike shoes were wet!

Lesson learnt. I will wear my Croc shoes next time when it is raining. And, I just bought 2 cheap raincoats.

It is soooooo COLD! My threshold for cold is really weak I realised!

My umbrella was nearly blown away.

But I realised the people here dun really carry unbrella. Ha.. They just wear a wind-breaker and walk in the rain! Maybe because their unbrella was torn apart by the rain previously? Haha..

Anyway. My hostel mate told me that this rain is nothing... Wait till I experienced hailstorm! :S

It's turning autumn now I guess.. Winter will be here in June. :O

No comments: