Saturday, March 28, 2009

.. 45th day in Adelaide ..

Today is the 45th day since I reached Adelaide, and I wanna thank God that I have settled in well.. Thanks to the prayers of many people. Initially I find it really tough with the new changes & environment... But thank God that I am able to find a room in this hostel, where I met some really nice people.. Thinking back, it is really the hand of God upon my life. I am really thankful. :)

I just got to hear from Pok Pok that Peifen & Weiqiang's dad had passed away this afternoon. I was really saddened by the news.. I knew that their dad's condition has worsened, but, it is still a bit too sudden I felt.... It is moment like this that I wish I could be in Singapore right now... That I can go and give some support in whatever ways....

Lord, may your love, strength, peace & grace fill the family I pray... Strengthen them throughout this period, especially their mum...

Assignments & tests are coming up over the next 2 weeks. Praying for God's guidance and wisdom!

99 days more to go.. Gambatte Elaine!

No comments: