Wednesday, March 11, 2009

.. More than conquerors ! ..


Patsy lent her guitar to me, and I spent some time praying today with a GUITAR!! It feels so good! :)

I was really burdened and stressed. This Bachelor program seems to over-whelm me quite a bit and I was shocked actually, cos when I came over, I was so excited for school! Now that school is already in the second week, I find myself not myself. I kind of lost the joy in me. I just wish to go home NOW.

But, praying is always good. I told God my struggles, my deepest feelings. Like what the Bible teaches, we can be so real before God. No pretense or anything.

"When the stage is bare tonight.. there's no one else,
just You and me...
When the curtains close behind, there's no pretense,
I'm on my knees.."

The Holy Spirit brought to me, remembrance of the many verses that I knew all along, but today they became rhema words to me for the situation that I am going through.

I am more than a conqueror in every situation that I am going through.

My faith is the strength that will help me to overcome.

And I can definitely do all things through the strength that Christ gives me.

I really look forward to going back to Singapore in July. I miss home so much. But today God somehow enlighten me, to switch my focus to completing my studies for now. I guess, the thought of going home is "hindering" me from giving my best to adapt to everything here in Adelaide? Maybe it is. Yah I think it is. I really need to move on because I should make the best out of every situation that I am in!

I really want to!

I need to remember why I am here. My goal: To complete this degree. And I will!

So for now, my focus will be on completing this 3 courses. I really do not want to just "barely" pass them, I want to do well. But I will manage my expectations because this program is not like the Advanced Dip! I will do my very best.

I will conquer Econs. Though it's driving me nuts now, I WILL!

I am so glad I found strength in God today. It's such a blessing to have God with me.

It's not a religion. It's a relationship.

3 courses down. July comes! I look forward to see my loved ones.

Another 4 courses down. Dec comes! I can see my loved ones again.

Another 6 courses next year! And I will complete this bachelor! Yeah. I am looking forward to the day where my family can take a portrait together with our graduation gowns!

I love my family. I want to be able to provide for them in a greater measure financially when I am back.

And my friends. My church. I look forward to serve them again together in the house of God.

For now. Focus! --> Complete the courses every semester!

... More than conquerors in Christ Jesus! ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank for calling me to wish me happy birthday!
You hang it there! Time will pass very fast and you will be back home again!