Friday, March 20, 2009

.. :) ..

I just came up from the hostel's dining area. Spent some time talking to Janice. It was just a casual talk actually. But it turned out to be a ministering session. I think it is my first ministering session since I came to Adelaide. I just feel so glad that I can share with her about God. :)

She is going through so many challenges on the inside of her. So alike to mine, but I guess I am so much more blessed than her. At least all my family members are so supportive of me. That is the most encouraging thing I would ever need, to know that my family are there with me and for me.

And of course. I have God.

I prayed for Janice. Gave her a hug. I hope she is feeling better. And I pray that God is doing something in her heart right now........

Tonight she is going to church. I asked her to be open and allow God to touch her and speak to her. I pray, let tonight be the night she will give her heart to Jesus Christ.

And I think, the most encouraging thing for her now, is to receive a sms/call from her sister who is in Bangkok. Lord, I pray you will touch & soften her heart now. Janice needs her understanding and support.

Lord, I commit Janice into your hands. Strengthen her. Let her experience in Adelaide be an awesome one. She indeed can achieve something great here! :)

No comments: