Tuesday, November 30, 2010

.. New Hair Cut ..

Spot my new hair cut!  Do I look younger?  LOL.....

Hair's been getting a little messy... even when I tied it up, which I usually do, messy strands still hang around everywhere. Which really irritates me! Ha...

So.... wanted to tidy my hair a little, get it nicer for my graduation! Decided to ask my hostel mate Vivian if she is free to help me do some trimming. Vivian learnt hairdressing before when she was in Malaysia, and she is really talented! She trimmed my hair once last year and I liked it!

So last night we had the second hair-trimming session again in my room. And as usual, what I always do when I sat on the chair waiting for the hair-stylist, I will say a prayer! Haha. Ask God to anoint the hands of the hair-stylist and give me a nice hair-do.

But it was really funny last night.  Maybe we chatted too much.  And then Vivian kept cutting and cutting and cutting.  Then suddenly! She realized she might have cut in the wrong way. By the time she stopped, and I looked at the mirror. WOW. So......... SHORT! HAHA. Need a bit of time to adjust and accept the new hair-do. She was so apologetic! Even though I kept telling her it's ok it's ok, I think it's really ok!

This morning when I got out of bed, went to brush my teeth. Looked at the mirror, WAH!!! My hair "POM" 起来!!! HAHAHA... It's really funny! I laughed at myself. Wet my hair and pressed it down. Make sure the POM is gone!!!

I think the hair-do is really ok lah....  HAHA. At least makes it really obvious that I had a hair-cut! I had been keeping the same hair style for the last many years, and even when I did some trimming, no one really knows I had a hair cut, unless they are really observant, or when I tell them!

Whoever saw me today, they first thing they say is, YOU CUT HAIR AH! LOL....

Good lah.  I think this hair-do is really ok! Haha. Praying that by the time 20th Dec came, it will grow and be in the best condition for photo-taking! Hee hee....

Time flies!!!  It's 1st DEC! :D  Counting down to the arrival of my family!! :) :) :)

No comments: