Monday, November 22, 2010

.. Feels so GOOOOOD! ..

Today's paper was............... OK!

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Can't exactly say that I answer all correctly.... But at least I kept track of the time & avoided what I went through last semester for Strategic Mgmt... I left one 20marks question blank! And only left 8 mins to write 3 short paragraphs in another 20marks question. It was indeed His grace that I passed that course!!!

At least now I have a good feeling..... that I should be able to graduate indeed this December. :) :) :)

All by His grace indeed. How will my life indeed be, without Him? I really cannot imagine.......

Last paper to go! Thanks to all who had prayed with me and for me all these while. Your prayers and support really gave me such strength!

Thanks to my family for their support indeed! They are my most beloved!!! :) :) :)

No comments: