Sunday, November 07, 2010

.. The Final Lap ..

This is really the final lap.

Finally after 3 semesters and now in the 4th, the pursue after my bachelor's degree dream will end after this semester.

3 more papers to go. That's all. :)

I shall save the time to blog a long one after my exams. Too many things to thank God for. This is really a dream that came true.

If you are reading this post, please say a prayer for me because I truly believe in the power of prayer. :)

Our God answers prayers. :)

Pray that I will indeed clear the 3 papers and graduate this December. They are the final 3 modules. :)

Pray that even though I will still be working throughout the exam period, my capacity will be enlarged.

Pray that I will be really diligent & be focused in doing revision with whatever time remaining I have.

Pray that my revisions will be fruitful! MOST IMPORTANT!

My 3 papers are:

17th Nov, 9am: Global Issues for Accounting

22nd Nov, 9am: Management Control Systems

26th Nov, 2pm: International Management Ethics and Values

Going to start my revision again soon...  Thank you for praying! :)

2 comments:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Jia you! Jia you!

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Elaine :) Jia you!