Thursday, November 25, 2010

.. Last Paper to GO! ..

Finally, for the first time in my Uni life, I have a hostel mate who is doing a same course as me. So we are course mates, and through her I get to know 3 other friends doing this same Ethics course. And we have been meeting a couple of times to prepare for our exam paper tomorrow.

This is a picture taken today in the library.

These gals aged between 20-23. And YES I am so much older than them. HAHA. That's why, see, they asked me to sit in the middle and they stood around me and gave thumbs-up!

It is indeed so good to have friends to study with?? Haha.. Though sometimes we ended up getting distracted and chatting away... Yea, I think it's still a very good support to have. :)

Finally I am not such a loner in this last semester. HAHA... GOD IS GOOD!

Last paper tomorrow at 2pm! WOOHOO! Can't wait for everything to be over!!! :) :) :)

No comments: