Sunday, November 21, 2010

.. He is the Strength of my heart ..

Just got back from church service and it was indeed refreshing. Ready to take on the new week ahead.

He is indeed the Strength of our heart.

Just a day more to go... Will just do the best whatever I can today. Have a good night rest and get up early for tomorrow's paper.

Praying that indeed things will be fine, everything will be alright. Just got to let go.... and let God take control.

Appreciate all the support & encouraging posts on my FB wall. Thank you all! :)

Been checking my Uni mailbox and the forum that I had posted. Till now, no reply from that Basil lecturer. It is really such an irony. While he was teaching us, he made comments & promises that if we have any issues, we can always approach him for help. He said that even after we graduated, we can still look for him should we need advice in anything.

Something that really convicted me after this incident. Don't talk big if you are not going to do it.  It really disgusts me.

When we say and commit something, let's do it. Don't just be talkers, but really doers.

I thank God that He never fails to His words and promises. He is indeed the One we can depend on all the days of our lives.

It has indeed been such a journey here in Adelaide. Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter. 4 seasons in the natural. 4 seasons also in the spiritual sense. May this Winter passes soon and let Spring comes. I am really looking forward to it.

Thank God He is always good and He never fails.  Sometimes I wish I don't always have to rely on a miracle in my studies. Ha........

Jesus. Just one more paper. I ask that You will indeed bring me through once again.

Amen.

No comments: