Tuesday, June 22, 2010

.. Time is running out ..

One and a half day to go for my first paper, Finance & Investment! Not so worried about passing this one because we are allowed to bring in one A4-sized "cheat sheet". Not so concerned to aim for distinctions anymore, to me, what matter now is just PASSING all the modules!

I'm more concerned for Mgmt Accounting paper on Friday... cos, I know I am really really not well-prepared for this one, not even 50%. Been trying to cover the topics, but the progress is really slow and I cannot seem to understand & grasp the concepts. Brain is simply dead.

But I just want to thank GOD!! Because from this study period onwards, supplementary paper is offered for both F&I & MA courses. Guess the failure rate is quite high, thus the Uni decides to give the students another chance to take the supp paper, instead of repeating the whole course again.

It's not that I am pessimistic.. But, I know my progress.. I know I am really, not ready, for the MA paper this Friday. But, really thank God for the availability of the supp paper. Just got to prepare for the worst!!

Strategic Mgmt paper next Thurs! This will be such a killer too. Got to start preparing after the 2 papers this week! May God give me grace & enlarge my capacity as I'm scheduled to work too!

I will graduate this Dec!!

I will graduate this Dec!!!!

I will graduate this Dec!!!!!!

No comments: