Sunday, June 13, 2010

.. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God ..


This man is simply phenomenal!

Rev Dr Phil Pringle!

He is indeed a father of our faith, of our church. I was so sad to miss out on his messages during the Asia Conference, but so thankful that he came back and preached in the services this week! And what a powerful message he really preached! My faith is lifted like never before, I'm sure the church is too! :)

I'm so looking forward to see the "exceeding weight of glory" that God is going to do and bring into Singapore and Asia!

This week has been a great week! Felt closer to God than ever before. Found a renewed passion in praying and seeking God, reading His word. Meeting in Oxygen was also good, with the powerful testimony of a fellow brother-in-Christ AK. Felt really encouraged. Pastor JB also preached a very good message in city church this morning.

Come to think of it, for me to be here in Adelaide doing my Bachelors is really a breakthrough from God. Stopped schooling and started working at 17. Had my private diploma in computer studies when I was 21. SOT when I was 22. Finally continued my studies and got an advanced dip in management when I was 28, all thanks to the encouragement & support from my sister Madeline. Am looking forward to have my Bachelors in Dec this year, before I shall turn 31! HAHA!

Though it may seem that my "studies path" is not as smooth as most other people, I felt there's still no denying of the fact that "with God, all things are possible". I think when I graduate in Dec, when I see myself in the gown, with the cert, I will cry. Cry not because I am sad, but really because in awe of His awesomeness, grace and mercy. He has fulfilled one of my many dreams in life.

Trials are indeed good! Hardships equip us for the future! Always be ready to change "gear" to TRUST!

I want to believe God that our Mountbatten property will soar in price in the coming months. I want to believe that my family will be able to come to Adelaide for my graduation this Dec! :)

Thinking, Visualizing, Believing & Speaking! The laws of the 4th Dimension! I had written them down on the white board in my room, always ready to confess things I'm praying for when I see them!

Like what Pastor JB preached this morning, we not only need to have the faith to BELIEVE, we also need to have the faith to RECEIVE!

God is definitely a good God! Something that I really want to do is to be someone that testifies of His goodness. Those who seek the Lord shall indeed not lack any good thing!

With this blog today, it seems that God has answered a prayer I had in my heart for quite a while! WOooooooa! :)

6 more months in Adelaide! Though I have been somehow frustrated at times, I just felt that God is working something in my life. I may not see & understand now, but I know in the days to come He will reveal them to me bit by bit, pieces by pieces.

One thing I know for sure, when I look back at my life next time, my 2 years here in Adelaide will definitely be something that will bring back some very beautiful and wonderful memories.

Life is just so awesome, with God. and I'm loving it! :)

No comments: