Friday, June 11, 2010

.. A Grateful Heart ..

Time flies!! The semester is coming to an end. Last lecture at 4pm later!

Got a really bad headache last night, really really bad. Popped 2 tablets of Panadol Extra and went to bed at 10pm. But can't get to sleep as the pain was really splitting my head. Laid hands on my head and asked God to take away the pain. Finally fell asleep soon after...

The next moment I woke up, it was 930am! Missed the last revision lecture for Strategic Mgmt at 9am. :( Hopefully get to find out from some friends on what was being covered.

I just wanna thank God for His grace thus far. His amazing grace that has sustained me for the last few months since I came back to Adelaide in March. It hasn't been an easy one as I find myself dipping to a record low, emotionally, spiritually and mentally. Physically I am still alright, didn't really fall sick.

OH! I had lost 8kg already, since I came to Adelaide last year! :D WAHAHA...

Anyway, there are a couple of things I wanna thank God for!

1. This guitar!!

Bought a guitar from eBay in late April that was supposed to come along with a free bag. The seller sent me a different model and without a bag! Had been trying to settle this issue but the seller was downright irresponsible. Refused to answer my call and hang on me! I finally get to settle the issue with PayPal, got the full refund of A$66.99 credited back to my account! WOOHOO! :)

So now I got a FREE guitar!! Praise God!! :)

2. The Finance & Investment assignment 2 that I shared earlier in my blog.

I got back my assignment and praise God!! I scored 98/100!! :) :) :)

3. The Mgmt Accounting group assignment

We scored a distinction! :)

3 more papers to go before summing up this semester! Got to be really diligent and have fruitful revisions cos time is running short!

Had decided to stop farming in my FB Farmville for the next 2 weeks! LOL...

Skyped with Madeline and Wen Wen 2 nights ago, and my oh my! How I miss them!

Family is also going through some tough times now... And church. And some of my leaders.

Whatever it is, I know that God is good and everything is going to be alright! Everything will be alright!

Let's indeed be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer & supplication!

Many times things and situations are not within our control. But though they may be impossible to men, we can be encouraged that everything is indeed possible with God!

Our God is greater!

I just want to thank God that I am finding joy and strength in Him once again as I spend more time in prayer and worship lately. It has been very renewing and refreshing. He is indeed very real.

Like what John Bevere said, the goal of the high call of Christianity is really to know Him. I want to know Him more, and more.

No comments: