Monday, June 21, 2010

.. God is the Strength of my heart ..

Went to run some errands today... Wanted to find a card to send to Rachel... Went to a few shops, took a look at those cards with the words "With Sympathy". But I realised the more I look at it, the more depressing it is... I mean, people are already depressed enough when their loved ones died... Upon seeing cards like that, won't it make them even more sad? Hmmm..

Then I also realised another thing. While there are cards for "Loss of Father" and "Loss of Mother", I can't find a card for "Loss of Parents". Hmmm. Guess to lose both parents in one day is really such a tragedy...

I wonder how is Rachel doing now? I hope she is better now and much strengthened by the Lord..... I think she will be because many people are praying for her.

I was really down 2 nights ago... But praise God that I am feeling so much better already. He is indeed the Strength of our heart.

Thank you my friends & beloved family for praying for me. I always believe in the power of prayer. Your prayers have strengthened my heart.

3 more days to my first paper. Honestly speaking, I feel really, really unprepared.

May His grace once again bring me through this semester.

The final lap is always the toughest. But, I shall still rejoice because He is with me.

Thank You Jesus.


No comments: