Friday, December 31, 2010

.. Getting Ready for 2011 ..

Time flies!! It's the 31st of DECEMBER!!! Last day of 2010!!!

So many things had happened in this year alone. Though a very very challenging year for our church as a whole, still thanking God for the many many who had remained.

Had a meet up with 3 sisters today, we had been friends for one decade. Our paths crossed in church. Though things may have changed, all of us had matured & grown & changed through the years, I am thankful that our love for our church & pastors remains. And that is really really encouraging to me. :)

God is good, always good. All things will work together for good.

I am looking forward to an amazing year once again with Him. My awesome God. :)

Thank God for fulfilling my degree dream. He not only fulfilled it, He did it in a way that surpassed what I could ask or think.

2 years in Adelaide. This is indeed true. The latter days will always be better than the beginning. It was so tough initially, in fact for the first 3 semesters, but everything turned out so well in the last few months. I thought that I will never miss Adelaide, but now I do. Which is good, cos the harshness & (somehow) cruel reality of life I experienced were replaced by good & wonderful memories, especially those shared with my LG friends & Paradise Church. :)

It doesn't really matter how it started, but it's how it ends that matters more.

Adelaide is definitely a very beautiful part of my life. Thankful to God for that. :)

And now... 2011. Gonna be another awesome year! I'm excited! Really excited..... :)

Looking forward to a meet up!! Praying that, if it's the time, it will be, for me...

New Year! New Resolutions! Gonna start planning them! Still in relaxed mode! Hee heeee! :P

No comments: