Friday, December 10, 2010

.. I HAVE GRADUATED!! ..

Praise the LORD!!!

I have GRADUATED!!! :) :) :)

I had 2 dreams last night... and in each dream, I failed 1 of the courses. One was Global Issues, and the other was Management Control Systems.  When I woke up, I was a little nervous, because sometimes my dreams do come to pass....

But really thank God!  These 2 results were released already and I got credit for both of them!!!

Global Issues was really a miracle. I failed Assignment 1 (quite badly), and Group Assignment 2 was surprisingly not done well.  So for me to get a credit for this course, I calculated that I need to score at least 80% in the exams. I was prepared to settle for a pass for this course... but deep in my heart I really was hoping that I can at least get a credit so I can maintain a good GPA.  This is indeed a miracle, all glory to GOD!! :)

And for Management Control Systems!!  The course that got me really really stressed and depressed!  But thank God to the prayers of many, I scored a credit too!!! :) :) :)

Still awaiting the results for Ethics course, but I have already passed that course with my 3 assignments. So now just praying for a good grade!

WOW! GOD IS SO GOOD! He has fulfilled a long-time dream of mine!  THANK YOU JESUS!  :)

Looking forward to attending the graduation ceremony on 20th Dec!!  :)

Thank you for standing with me and praying for me!!  :)

No comments: