Thursday, December 16, 2010

.. Last Day in Kim Wang! ..

Finally!  Today is my last day in Kim Wang.  :)

Am HAPPY, cos it is not a work that I really enjoy doing........ But for the sake of earning the income to cover the rental & expenses, I just got to do it.

Thankful to God that I can tahan so long.... HAHA. Many times I have a rush thought to just want to QUIT!

Started working in this supermarket since June last year.  Till date, I had counted.  I had earned close to A$10K!!  To be exact, it was A$9,823!  Woohooooo!

That's really one of my biggest encouragement...  A pat on my shoulder.  HAHA...

Of course, other than that, one great thing is the opportunity to know more friends!  :)

I always believe that God can definitely bless me with another good job, if He wants to.  But there must be a reason why He placed me here...  And it has indeed been a great molding to my character......

Nevertheless, I am thankful for this part-time job.  HAHA.  I used to be one who don't know the names of the vegetables!!  What to do when I hardly do any cooking at all before I came to Adelaide!! HAHA... But now I know a lot already.  Chinese Spinach, Chinese Broccoli, Snake Beans, Chives, Choy Sum, Bok Choy, etc etc etc....

I think next time when I go to NTUC, whenever I look at the veggie, I will definitely think of Kim Wang!

Family's reaching Adelaide on Saturday morning!!!  So.......  EXCITING!!! :)

No comments: