Monday, December 06, 2010

.. Leaving Adelaide in 2 weeks' time ..

Hostel mates had left one by one, back to their home country during this summer break.

I used to be one of them.  I remembered I returned to Singapore last year on the 1st of Dec.  If I am not waiting for my graduation, guess I would already be in Singapore now!

But this time is different, feels really different for me.  Cos I know that I am graduating, and will be returning to Singapore for good.

Suddenly, I realized.  Just dawned upon me that I will missssssss here so much.  Especially the friends here.  :(

What an irony right?!!  I used to be counting down to the days of my returning.

Of course I am still looking forward to go back to Singapore!  But I really feel a little sad, very sad actually, that I will not be back to see my friends here anymore........

But, I guess it's a good "sadness" lah.  Cos I used to be very determined that I will not come back to Adelaide for holiday.  But now I think, why not, maybe I will come back for visitation again someday.  Come and see the city campus holding its service in the new building since I will not be able to attend the first service that's going to be held in January next year.  Come back and visit my church friends, especially Northrington LG.  Come back to visit my AOSA mates.  :)

Adelaide.  So many memories indeed.  Were really tough & challenging days, but, God is good and has always been so good.  Thinking back, I am really thankful to how He has brought me through, and the people He has brought into my life.

Results' going to be released this Sat!  Wah.  Really can't wait.

And family will be reaching Adelaide NEXT SATURDAY!  YES NEXT SATURDAY!  WAHHHHH!  Time really flies!  Can't wait to see them!  :D

Father God, thank You for the opportunity that I can have this overseas education experience.  Indeed I am blessed.  Thank You for the friends whom I had met here, especially those whom had really made a deep impact in my life.  There are so many so many things I can thank You for.  And as I make my way back to Singapore in 2 weeks' time, I pray You will guide my path, to where I should be in, and what I should be doing.  Father, it's really like a new and fresh beginning for me, once again.  I pray I will be able to adapt well and quick enough.  I do feel a little nervous.... but I pray you will give me Your peace indeed.  Everything indeed is going to be alright and will be alright.

In Jesus' name...  Amen.

No comments: