Monday, January 03, 2011

.. First Service of the Year : AWESOME!! ..

For the last 5 months, I had been catching S4 online services while I was still in Adelaide. Today, finally I get to attend the service, in person. The feeling was really awesome. :)

Had the opportunity to meet up Pastor Aries for a short prayer before the service starts with few other leaders. This man is really awesome. I can't find another better word to describe him. I really look forward to receive and be impacted by his ministry. I want to learn to be pastoral like him. :)

Pastor Kong preached a really good message today. I really love this man. My spiritual father. :) If not for his ministry, I can't imagine how my life will be like. I know, definitely Jesus is the one who has changed my life. But it is through this man's ministry that I came to know God, and grew deeper in Him, thus starts the journey of me finding my purpose in God and in life.

Thank you Pastor Kong. :)

Anyway, back to the message. The main gist of it, there are 5 types of people in the world:

1, Those with no dream.
2. Those with low dreams.
3. Those with wrong dreams.
4. Those with vague dreams.
5. Those with God's dreams.

I pray, we will be people with God's dreams. 

I want to be one. :)

Really believing God that 2011 will really be an awesome year. Especially with the moving to Suntec City in 89 days!!! :) Indeed as a church, we will launch forth into achieving & fulfilling greater dreams in our lives... and for God!

Great start of the year with an awesome service!!! Excited for the days ahead!!! :)

No comments: