Tuesday, January 11, 2011

.. Ten days have passed ..

Ten days of 2011 have passed...

Been "resting" at home ever since I came back to Singapore... Met up some people, but most of the time have been helping to look after 2 nephews and fetching Sam Sam from school. Especially now that Mad & Ryan are away holidaying in HK.. Been tasked to fetch Sam Sam to MindChamps class, bring the boys out, to church, swimming, feed them, etc etc. Realised that parenting is really not an easy thing. Kudos to all parents out there. You are just so amazing!! :)

Thank God Wen Wen & Siti are around to help too. HAHA.

Mad & Ryan will be back tomorrow night! YEAH!!!

Been sleeping a lot, far too much... HAHA. I don't like to wake up so late actually, felt the day is so wasted away. But well, now that I can "rest", will just rest a bit more. Hee hee... to "compensate" for the busier days ahead. :P

Really hope to have "something" settled soon... Really need to have an idea of what I am going to do so that I can start planning and have visions for the things I need to do.

Yea.. Will keep it in prayers. :)

No comments: