Monday, January 31, 2011

.. AZ Zone Thanksgiving ..


Attended AZ zone thanksgiving cum appreciation dinner today at SMU..... Felt it was a really good time! :)

Get to meet new people... Though I am still a little shy to talk more actually. HAHA.. But, still, good to see "old" friends especially some of the leaders...

Felt the best part of the day was the testimonies shared.... Heart-warming moments. BEST of all, will definitely be Pastor Aries' sincere, heart-warming thanksgiving speech!

I am really thankful for this great man of God... He is really such a role model for all of us.

Been in CHC for the last 11 years... Going to be my 12th this year. Changed zone 2 times... Praying & believing that me & my leaders will definitely be planted in this zone forever & forever! :)

Had a great great night..... Believing that this year will indeed be an awesome year for all of us.... the AZ zone! :)

No comments: