Monday, February 07, 2011

.. 2011 新年快乐 ..

Took this picture during the reunion dinner that we had, and it was the earliestttttt reunion dinner ever! Cos Mad + family needed to go back to Kluang 2 days before 初一... so we had our dinner 3 days before the actual CNY.

Looking at the picture, can really see what multiplication is all about! HAHA... From a family of 5, now we have 8! And with Mad's number 3 coming out in June, our next reunion dinner will be 9 people. In fact, 10!! Cos most prob Jason will be joining us for the 1st time.... HAHA... Hmmm... Will it be "11"? HAHA... I hope so???!!! :P

Anyway!! The CNY holidays is over....

and YES!!! I am going into the office tomorrow morning.......

One word.

Wheeeeeeeee!

Been really looking forward to it..... Initially supposed to go into the office on 1st Feb, but changed to 8th Feb cos CNY was just around the corner! So I got to enjoy another week of "holiday" lah. But just so glad that I am going to start my official working life again tomorrow.... YAY!

Once again stepping into the next phrase of life! A dream since 2002 that has been fulfilled. I know that God will walk me through indeed.... :)

No comments: