Thursday, May 07, 2009

.. Studying in the Library ..

Patsy, Janice and me went to City West Library today! City West is my campus and it is about 20 mins walk from our hostel. Janice loved the library so much! She says it is so much nicer & cosier than City East Campus, which is her campus. I have not been to City East library before, maybe next time can drop by visit.. Hee hee...

Anyway, it was really fruitful! We reached at 7pm, left at 11pm. Took the campus security car back to our hostel, and it took less than 5 mins! I managed to complete the ratio calculations for my accounting assignment part A, just need to type it onto the word document. This term will be SUPER busy, with the assignments and tests and a presentation! Then exams will be in June, which is next month! I better get my momentum started!! Another 5 weeks of lectures & tutorials left... time really flies!

Took some pictures..

Our messy table

Patsy & Janice


Though I really don't like studying, hee hee.. I am still glad that I can have this Uni experience.. Had always "envied" people studying in University, so now I have this opportunity, I should be thankful! Haha.. But it's really so much better to have friends to study together with. Motivated!

Library shall be my second home for now! LOL! :)


No comments: