Saturday, May 09, 2009

.. Library Study Room ..

Went to the library again today.. As I said, it will be my second home for now. Haha... Booked a study room, we are allowed to book it for a maximum of 2 hours daily. So it's like our private room.. Haha..

A table with 4 chairs

Some rooms have a PC inside

Some books I found for my workplace report assignment

My lunch! Tuna sandwich & Nescafe coffee!

Was quite a fruitful day, found quite a number of references for the assignment. Need to go library earlier so that I can achieve more! Sometimes, I just dilly-dally too much.. Hee hee...

I had booked the study room for everyday next week! Haha... Must make full use of the facilities, then it is really experiencing UNI LIFE! :P

2 major assignments, 2 major tests & 1 presentation...

Holy Spirit, strengthen me...... THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elaine, 加油!