Monday, May 25, 2009

.. Stress building up ..

It has been a hectic hectic two weeks.

An accounting major assignment that drove me nuts, but thank God, I completed it and submitted it already!.. and a MacroEcons test on this Wed! I really really need His grace!

41 days to returning to SINGAPORE!! I am sooooo sooooo happy!!

My exam time-table is out, 3 papers to do before I can return to SGP:

24th June: Accounting, Decisions and Accountability
30th June: Organizational Behavior
1st July: MacroEconomics

Had been sleeping at really really weird hours, 3am, 4am, 6am and 830am over the last couple of days.... But I realized I am more productive at such weird hours. I just can't seem to do much during the day and evening......

Studying is really a "torture" for me............ Miss working life so much, especially my colleagues at Citibank....

Miss church, miss my CG people...

Miss my family so much... Miss my home, miss playing with my 2 nephews. Miss walking around Jurong Point...

Haha.. emo again... :P

I can do it!!... With His strength!! Amen!

Will blog again............................ Gambatte Elaine!!

1 comment:

UnPrediCT@bLE said...

Yes!!Elaine..By God's grace...
You can do it..=)