Friday, May 01, 2009

.. 2nd term of SP2 has started! ..

Time flies and we are in the month of May!

Had enjoyed a 2 weeks break and term has started again! Now into the 2nd term of the study period. Another 7 weeks and will be exam and will be July and YEAH! I am going back to SINGAPORE!! WooHOO!!

But I really need to buck up on my studies though.. My first test & assignments for Macroeconomics, Organizational Behavior & Accounting are not fantastic... am quite disappointed though. But I am not giving up!! Miracle is still possible! And yeah! I will do better in my upcoming 2 tests, 2 assignments and 1 presentation!

Faith without works is dead! So I wanna discipline myself really! I have no class today, but I made my way to campus to attend a Peer Assisted Study Program (P.A.S.S) for Macro, and I went to library to do some revision. Will make sure I make that consistent! Ha.. and thank God! I had arranged with Patsy & Janice to go library on every Thurs evening going forward. We will do our revision there from 6pm to maybe 10 or 11pm. Then we will take the campus security car back to our hostel. It is really more fruitful to study in the library... There are just too many distractions in the hostel! Haha.. OOPS! :P


Hope these 2 months will just pass by smoothly and quickly! I really don't like studying! Haha.. Oops... But... I will keep reminding myself this degree is for a better tomorrow! :)

65 days to go!! :P

WooHOOOOOOO!!

No comments: