Wednesday, May 27, 2009

.. 4 weeks to EXAMS!! ..

Finally my Macro test is over!! It was really tough! The answers all seems the same?!! :(

Well well... Hopefully by the grace of God, I will not do so badly.....

Just one more presentation to do next Thurs, and all ready for exams!

Today a lot of people skipped lecture! Must be the tests or assignments... Ha... My tutorial today only 5 people turned up! Anyway, this lecture, Accounting, Decisions and Accountability, always very packed one... But today, as you can see, quite a number of empty seats around...


Anyway, the weather here has turned cold again this week! It has been soooooo cold especially in the night. Weather forecast that it will be 7-9 degrees over the next 4 days... WINTER IS COMING!! Trees here are turning "BOTAK"!


Hopefully winter will not be too cold for me to "tahan"!

My FIRST winter experience...... In ADELAIDE! :)

No comments: