Monday, August 16, 2010

.. You are my Father ..

LOVE THIS SONG!

Sun was back to lead worship in S4 yesterday!

Really so happy to see her, though it was indeed a challenging moment for us as a church. But it's good to have her back, by Pastor Kong's side.

Very thankful and grateful to God for this wonderful couple!

They do not just live such exemplary lives. They have inspired so many of us, and we know that our lives have changed for the better because of them.

Anyway, this is really a great song! True Worshippers are so anointed! And SUN is so anointed! Even though I was watching online service, I can still feel the very tangible presence of God.

Be blessed and ministered by this song!


It doesn't matter where I run, You're there for me
It doesn't matter what I've done Your love's for me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is safe by the mercy of Your grace

It doesn't matter where I go, You walk with me
It doesn't matter when I fall, You cover me
You wipe away the tears, You lift me when I fall
My life is safe by the mercy of Your grace

You are my Father, Provider
You're my Deliverer
Your mercies embrace me, surround me
Through Your everlasting love
Father I worship You
Father I worship You

And Your love is for me
And Your love is for me
And Your love is forever

No comments: