Monday, August 02, 2010

.. Sending off for the very LAST time! ..

3 weeks flew by so fast! I am back again in Adelaide.... for my last semester!

Encountered some issues with the Quarantine rules this morning at the airport... Nevertheless, thank God for His grace that I only received a written warning and not a A$220 fine! The officer told me that if I "broke" the rules again the next time, I will definitely be fined! I say, Ok, Thank you Sir. Deep in my heart I was saying, thank God I am not coming back after this year!! :D

Was actually feeling quite frustrated, the very first step into Adelaide already encountered something like this! Missed my lecture... by the time I left the airport it was already 930am.

Came back to the hostel, still felt unrest... got down on my knees and made a prayer to God.

God is good! Felt much better after praying.... and NOW! Knowing that my mum has finally passed her driving test today with her 4th attempt, I FEEL SO HAPPY NOW!! :D

School will start officially for me tomorrow! 2 tutorials to go! :)

Thank you guys for sending me off last night!! Indeed it was such a long day yesterday, all the way from 7am @ the SIS till 1030pm at the airport! Thanks really... I knew you all were so tired!! I really appreciate your presence, love, and support! :)


And my most beloved family! I LOVE YOU ALL!!


Thank God this is the LAST sending off!! IT WILL BE! :)

No comments: