Friday, August 13, 2010

.. The Last Lap! ..


This is what I am going for...

Now into the last lap! :)

It's the end of week 3, finally I am feeling a little bit more UP! :) Ready to tackle the 3 assignments!

I am feeling happier, I think one main factor was because of the great LG meeting we had on Wed! For once, I felt the spiritual aspect was met, and I felt really energized!

Ern Chee shared a simple message on loneliness, and few points that she mentioned really spoke into my heart. I know that I know, I just need to seek God more.

I pray for more meetings like such. It is really so important to have such quality meetings so that people's needs can be met and they draw closer to God at the end of the meeting.

When I have the opportunity to take CGM again the next time, I want to lead such meetings. Meetings that will draw people ever closer to God.

Back to the last lap! YES!! I am looking forward to receiving this cert!!

Few friends graduated few days ago... and it was really such a joyous moment! Looking at the cert made me 感触多多。。。I know that I shall persevere to the very end!

Just few more months! ELAINE CHUA!! Few more months only!! :D

This is Northrington Life Group!


Patsy has just graduated, and it has indeed been a very challenging period of her life, BUT, she still graduated! She almost could not come back for her last semester because of finances issue, but GOD came true with a miracle and she managed to get back and finish her studies!

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME!

I am excited, and want to continue praying for a great breakthrough for my walk with God in the coming days. I realized that something that got me rather down was the feeling that I am getting nowhere to where my life purpose is. But indeed eyes have not seen, ears have not heard. God's ways are indeed higher and His thoughts are indeed greater.

I miss leading CG meetings, I miss preaching the WOG. I have not been speaking so much that my spoken English is deteriorating! OH NO! HAHA...

Ok ok, got to go start my assignment! Later still got to cook dinner. After coming here and having to cook my own dinner makes me realized that how blessed I have been all these years when I go home and dinner is already ready. Awwww...

Thank God for this overseas experience, I indeed learnt a lot and have my eyes open to see more things that I never see and learn.

No comments: